With a range of equipment and agile capabilities, we can procure, blind and distribute softgel drug product. Our packaging experts work with you to solve your blinding and clinical packaging challenges. When you need clinical manufacturing services, we offer quick turnaround and collaborate with you to optimize your solution.
Douglas CDMO work with trusted storage and shipping suppliers to ensure your product reaches the patient on time and in temperature range.
- Clinical supply management services to inform optimal package configuration
- Primary package design, especially for blistering or bottling
- Senior-friendly and child-resistant options
- Secondary package/patient kit design
- Carton prototypes
- 3D renderings and pri
Global Comparator Sourcing
At Douglas CDMO we take the time to optimize your purchasing strategy for comparator products. When you work with Douglas, you gain access to global buying power for clinical trial supplies and direct, cost-effective access to virtually any product – even the difficult-to-source items. You can also leverage our integrated services including small molecule analytical testing, clinical supply management and forecasting, blinding, clinical packaging and more to create a single-source solution that meets your needs.
Our capabilities in comparator sourcing include:
- Direct comparator sourcing from innovators, major wholesalers and local distributors
- Central or local sourcing depending upon study needs
- Robust supply chain management and forecasting to optimize your sourcing strategy
- Adherence to storage requirements and specialty handling of cold chain, biologic, potent/cytotoxic and controlled drug substances
- Small molecule analytical services including release, equivalency and stability testing
- Clinical manufacturing services including blinding
Clinical Returns, Reconciliation & Destruction
An often-overlooked aspect of clinical supply management is planning for clinical returns. At Douglas, our Clinical Operations Managers can help you develop a prudent clinical returns plan that takes into consideration any drug or country-specific challenges that may need special consideration. If desired, we can perform accountability down to the individual pill or dose level or examine returns to determine exactly how much product was used.
- Clinical returns strategy planning
- Reconciliation & drug accountability
- Country-specific return logistics
- Clinical storage and pooling of returns for bulk destruction
- Destruction of returned materials
- Local/regional destruction and certification
- Retention documentation